Copy of FAQs - In case of edits
A coffee subscription from Dript is the best way to stay stocked with the best beans. We deliver freshly roasted coffee beans from your favorite local roasters directly to your door or workplace, whenever you want. Set your preferences to discover new blends or drink your favorite roasts - we’ll learn what you like and personalize your shipments!
Absolutely! Your coffee is roasted-to-order and sent directly from the roaster to your home or workplace to ensure freshness. Dript and our Roaster partners take freshness very seriously - the flavors and distinct tasting notes only found in fresh coffee are key factors in your craft coffee experience!
The size of the coffee bags ranges from 8 o.z. - 12 o.z. Each bag size is different according to the roaster - however, most bags are 12 o.z.
Of course! If you are buying coffee a la carte, please visit our coffee collection here to pick from your favorites & use the filters on the side to help narrow your choices!
If you have a coffee subscription, you can contact the Dript Squad at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a little about your request - we will get to know your coffee habits and customize your coffee subscription based on your preferences, whether its a certain roaster, origin, or taste!
Delivery & Shipping
Shipping is free! Your coffee orders are shipped directly from the roaster to your home or workplace. Please note that each Roaster has their own roasting schedule to ensure you get the freshest coffee on the block! Once your order is placed, the roaster will roast your coffee on the next roasting day and ship the coffee within 24 hours. Then, most coffees take about 3 days to be delivered. You will receive an email confirmation with the ability to track your package when the order has shipped.
We ship to home and work addresses within the United States. We do not ship internationally (yet). We use USPS and UPS for our shipment carriers.
We accept most credit and debit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, JCB and Diner’s Club. We also accept PayPal and ApplyPay. Please email email@example.com with any payment issue and we will work to resolve it for you!
If you experience any issues with an order or a coffee, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist
Once your order is placed, the roaster will roast your coffee on the next roasting day and ship the coffee within 24 hours. Then, most coffee takes about 3 days to be delivered.
Please check your shipping confirmation email for help tracking your coffee. Also, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist.
All coffees are roasted-to-order and prepared specifically for you. Therefore, we cannot cancel or accept returns for coffee orders that have already been roasted. However, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to help update or review your order.
Our Company & Products
At Dript, we’re here to give you the best all-around craft coffee experience! We are a craft coffee bean delivery service with a mission to build a coffee community through authentic service and support. Dript helps make your day a little bit better by personalizing your coffee selections to keep you stocked with delicious coffee at home, at your workplace or on the go - whether you are a seasoned coffee connoisseur or someone who values a great cup of joe.
- You’ll get a bag from our selection of go-to, lovable blends delivered straight to your door directly from the roasters.
- What’s in the Bag: Whole beans, fresh roasted coffee
- You won’t know exactly which blends or brands you’ll be receiving with each delivery, but you can be sure that it’ll fall within your preferences. (don’t worry, if you want a particular blend, roaster or origin - feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com and we will be your personal barista!)
- Peak your coffee curiosity and discover new coffee blends and a variety of local roasters. Get a specialty coffee experience at home, at work or on the go.
- You’ll get a bag from our selection of unique single origin coffees delivered straight to your door directly from the roasters.
- What's in the Bag: Whole beans, fresh roasted coffee
- You won’t know exactly which blends or brands you’ll be receiving with each delivery, but you can be sure that it’ll fall within your preferences. (don’t worry, if you want a particular blend, roaster or origin - feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be our personal barista!)
- Satisfy your thirst for a unique craft coffee experience. Get your hands on limited-time coffee offerings from specific farms and regions delivered right to your door.
Yes! We deliver a variety of delicious craft coffee beans to your workplace in ground or whole bean form - Please visit our workplace coffee page here or email us at email@example.com to get started.
Dript will learn your workplace coffee habits and preferences to stock you and your team with your favorites - whether it be a rotation of beans from multiple roasters or a consistent few!
Yes, you can gift a coffee subscription to a special someone! Here are the simple steps you have to take:
- Visit the gift coffee subscription page here
- Enter your coffee preferences
- Press complete and enter the special someone’s address
- Enter your payment information and let us do the rest!
Login to your account here. You can edit your account preferences, shipping information, billing information and account settings. Also, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone on our team will personally help you with any account or coffee request. We are here to help make your craft coffee experience easy and awesome!